BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 16, 2012

What's New?

I haven't been on here for a couple of weeks.  So, what's been going on with me?  On Wednesday April 4, my little Chiweenie went missing.  His name is Rebel & I've had him for over 7 years.  He somehow got out of my backyard, like's he's managed to do before, but he comes back.  This time he didn't.  I miss him terribly & have done everything I can think of to try to find him.  I can just hope that someone found him and is taking good care of him. 

 Hmm...what else is new?  Still no job...but I'm trying to not get anxious about it.  I actually had another interview, but they ended up giving the job to someone with experience, but one of the physicians there is trying to get them to hire me as well. I don't know if that will work out or not.  I mean this job isn't my dream job...but right now any job will do.  Praying is the only thing I can do at the moment.  

I have been working on losing weight for awhile now...I've lost about 12 pounds since I started keeping up with it in about August.  I haven't really been doing a lot to lose weight, but today I've decided that I'm getting serious about it!  I am going to start the couch to 5K today, but as soon as I got my shoes on & stepped outside, it started raining.  Hopefully it'll clear up in a minute & I'll get to get outside & complete day 1!  I'm also going to start keeping up with calories too.  I joined this cool website www.myfitnesspal.com.  So far, I'm liking it a lot!  


0 comments: