BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 1, 2012

No April Fool's jokes here

I know my last couple of posts have been kind of sad and depressing, and I apologize for that.  That's typically not me.  Things have been kind of crazy for me lately...and I just don't know where else to turn but to this blog to get it all out and not feel judged.  My depression has typically been bad around the end of the month/beginning of the new month because that means another month has gone by without me getting a job.  But over the past couple of days...since my last post, I have been feeling strangely optimistic.  I am really hoping that is a good sign.  I'm still kind of stranded on a job coming through... a few things "in the works", but they've been "in the works" for quite some time now.  Just feeling hopeful that April will be the month something pulls through!!

I've been thinking about making some changes in my life...right now I'm living with my sister, where I've been for the past 3 years, but lately that arrangement is becoming strained, which is causing our relationship to be strained...and we've always been pretty close.  We live roughly an hour from our parents, and lately I've been spending a lot of time over there.   So I'm considering kinda/sorta moving back in with my parents.  By that I mean, I'd be staying there all the time, but I wouldn't move any of my furniture or anything out of my sister's house because basically I don't have anywhere to put it right now.  I am extremely hopeful that once I get a job I'll be able to find someplace close to my parents to rent...that is if my job is over close to where they live. Point is, I'm just kind of aching to get my own place. I haven't always been the person who likes being home alone, but lately I've just wanted my own place so I can make all the decisions, have people over, whoever I want & not worry about it bothering anyone...cook what I want, ya know...stuff you have to compromise on with roommates.

So here's to April being a great month!

0 comments: