BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 1:Picture of Me & 15 Facts


  1. I did Colorguard for 6 years (4 in high school & 2 in college)...I spun flag, rifle & in college I added sabre.  It was so much fun!
  2. I never take my contacts out before bed...I hate not being able to see when I go to sleep & when I first wake up.  
  3. My eyesight is 20/2000...which means I can see at 20 feet away what most people can see clearly at 2000 feet away.
  4. I actually really like Justin Bieber's new song, Boyfriend.
  5. If a movie is based on a book, I almost always have to read the book before I'll see the movie.  
  6. I love getting pedicures. 
  7. I actually like spending time with my nephew & his girlfriend & being the "cool aunt"/chauffeur.
  8. I can touch my nose with my tongue.
  9. Some days I actually miss being in high school & my first 2 years of college.
  10. 8:00 am seems to be my natural wake-up time...no matter how late I go to sleep, most of the time. 
  11. Reruns of Saved By the Bell & Boy Meets world on MTV is quite possibly the best thing ever!
  12. I'm really quiet around people I first meet, so a lot of people think I'm really quiet...little do they know, once I get comfortable around them I never shut up!
  13. I don't wear heels...at least not much & not high ones.  I can't walk in them & my feet hurt so I just steer clear of them.
  14. When I am out in the sun, my hair turns kind of an auburn color...& I like it!
  15. I used to not be able to sleep without the TV on, but before I went to Nicaragua in 2010, I had to get used to it since I wouldn't have it out there & now I hardly ever sleep with the TV on.

0 comments: