BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 2: Nicknames

Okay, so I'm supposed to write about my nicknames, so here goes.

First, the obvious ones, Court & Court-Court, that I've been called ever since I can remember & most people end up pretty much calling me that especially once I kinda get to know them.  Even my nephews & niece call me Court. Mostly they just call me Court though, but I do have one friend who ALWAYS calls me Court Court.

Second, the 2 nicknames my aunt, who is only 14 years older than me, gave me when I was little--Bratina & Dirty Diana.  Not really sure where they came from, but she called me both of those A LOT when I was little...not so much anymore.  She does from time to time though & my mom has gotten my niece & nephew to call me Bratina sometimes. I was the youngest grandbaby for a while & I was pretty spoiled by everyone, so I guess that's where Bratina came from & as far as Dirty Diana, I really don't know except my middle name is Diana.

Third, other nicknames that I don't get called that often.  There's Red, who was given to me by a family friend, because my hair has natural red highlights & turns kind of an auburn color in the sun & the fact that I have a birthmark in the center of my forehead that you used to be able to see all the time, and it would get really red when I was mad or upset. You can still see it if I'm upset or mad now.  Let's see, that may be about it...

0 comments: