BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day 7: What Makes You Happy

First off, my joy comes from the Lord.  He has richly blessed me with people & a few things that make me genuinely happy.  I am extremely thankful for everything He's given me. 


The kids in these 2 pictures make me happy!  The top picture is me with my 2 nephews; Jake is 15 & Trey is 6.  They are both a handful, but in different ways.  The next picture is my niece, Rhiannon who is 11.  She is my princess.  

The sweet little angel in this picture also makes me happy.  This is Alyssa, my best friends little girl, who I claim as my niece.  She will be 9 months old next week & she always brings a smile to my face.  

And crazily enough my career choice makes me happy.  Even though I haven't started working as one yet, I just love the field I chose & helping people makes me happy.

Other things that make me happy:  ice cream, warm spring days, Christmas-time, hanging out with friends.

0 comments: