BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 20, 2012

Day 4: My Parents

This is my Mama & Daddy.  They are quite possibly the greatest parents ever!!  No, seriously, they have done so much for me, I don't know how I can ever repay them. They have always been there for me & have been especially amazing since I've been in school & have had problems finding a job.

They have been married for almost 37 years & are still going strong.  They are an amazing Christian couple & a great example for how I want my marriage to be like one day.  Not that I'm saying they are perfect, because believe me...they both can drive me absolutely crazy at times.  Me & my Daddy are just alike so needless to say we butt heads a lot, but generally I get along with both of them pretty well.

0 comments: