BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Day 10: Something I'm afraid of

UGH!  I hate snakes.  I guess I should tell the story that goes along with the heebie jeebies I get when I just see a picture of a snake!

When I was 18 & still living at home with my mom & dad, my mom had had surgery & my dad was in the hospital with her & my aunt was coming to get me so we could go see her.  I was on the phone with my mama while I was getting ready.  I was walking into my bathroom with my blue jeans, sandals & bra on & as I went to put my foot down I noticed something in the doorway of the bathroom, just under my foot.  I look down and there's a snake!  I start screaming, there's a snake in the house as I run into the kitchen & onto the dining room chair.  In the process I hang up on my mama & all she heard was "in the house" and she thought I meant someone was in the house! haha.  But anyway, I ended up calling my cousin who lives down the road & she sent her husband down to my house & he killed it & got it out of the house. Ever since then snakes freak me completely out!


0 comments: