BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Creativity

I have always been the kind of person that would much rather buy a gift for a baby shower or wedding shower that shows a lot of thought.  Like something I made or a gift basket that is personalized for that person.   And when money is tight, those kinds of gifts aren't just fun, they become even more practical because typically you can get away with doing them for much less than buying a gift.  


So today, I thought I'd share a couple of things that I've made for myself or for others.  

Scrabble tile coasters.  I made these for my sister who just got married a couple of weeks ago.  Her last name is now Webb, so I worked that into each one. 

Change jar I made for my sister for Christmas.

Jewelry holder I made for myself out of a block of wood.  


This sign was at the door of the church when my sister got married.  

T-shirts I made for my sister and her new hubby!  


0 comments: