BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL??

I am a HUGE football fan.  Not the biggest one out there, but I'm up there.  So why not write about football?  I spend my Sunday afternoons glued to the TV typically watching one of my many teams.  Sometimes Saturdays too, depending what games are on.  I'm not going to analyze teams or games or anything, don't worry.

I guess my love for football started when I was 10.  My older sister was in the high school band so we went to the games every week to watch her & as I was sitting there with my daddy, who was really into the games, I began to watch with him and ask him questions about the game.  By the time she graduated, I was in high school & in the band.  I was one of the only Color Guard girls who sat and intensely watched the games.  In high school, I started watching more & more college football & NFL.  Now, I'm completely addicted!

On Saturdays, if the MSU (Mississippi State University) game is televised I do what I can to arrange to be home so I can watch it.  And Sundays after I get home from church, I turn on the games and pretty much settle in for a complete evening of football; watching the Green Bay Packers, the New York Giants, & the Denver Broncos. Sometimes I watch the New York Jets...but I'm really waiting for them to start Tebow before I watch!


0 comments: