BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Goodbye October, Hello November

Wow, can't believe it's already November.  This year has been a roller coaster with school and then finishing and getting certified & licensed as a FNP, and now trying to find a job.  It's been a horribly wonderful year.  I still can't believe I'm actually a NP.  It's something I've wanted for so long & I've actually achieved it!  I think it'll sink in more when I'm actually doing it everyday.  I'm really hoping for a job to come along soon!  I've put in several apps & sending prayers up constantly for the job that He has for me.  I know something will come along in His perfect timing, so I just have to wait.

Last night, my oldest sister brought her 3 kids over to our house to go trick or treating in our neighborhood, like they do every year.  We had a lot of fun & they got lots of candy, although I told my sister that her kids (the younger 2 since the oldest doesn't trick or treat anymore) were the worst trick or treaters ever!  They were so funny, they'd just be walking along, not paying attention to the houses that had lights on...we'd have to tell them every house to go to just about.  When I was little I didn't need ANY prodding!  I took my 6 year old Chi-a-Dach (or Chi-weenie) with us. He was dressed as a jack-o-lantern.  He absolutely hates his costume, but he looked so adorable & got so many compliments.  He did much better with the crowds than I expected him to...he typically doesn't do well with strangers, but I guess it was different since the strangers weren't at "his" house.

Rebel in his costume...can you tell he isn't happy??

Rebel after trick-or-treating with the kids...he was wore out!  

0 comments: