BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 18, 2011

Crafty Creations

Sometimes, I can be pretty creative...it takes a lot of thought & I'm not very confident about it, but I rather enjoy it.   So I figured I'd take time today & share a few of the things that I've made over time.


I made this door hanger announcement for the birth of my newest niece (best friend's daughter).  Her theme is the Fisher Price Precious Planets.  

This was also painted for my sweet niece.

This is actually painted on a block of wood. 

I am making my sister a scrapbook for Christmas & this is one of the pages that I've completed.

My best friend's birthday was Tuesday & I made her this picture frame.  

I'm working on a few more things for Christmas gifts, I'll try to post pics of those too...And I'm making another birth announcement door hanger for a friend who is due in March.  

0 comments: