BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Why yes, I AM a FNP!

A couple of hours ago, I was sitting in front of a computer screen at a testing center wondering if I was taking the wrong test because I felt like I missed every single question.  I gathered the courage to hit "End Test' and prepared what I was sure would be "Failed".  But, a survey popped up on the screen next, so I anxiously completed it...and then it went back to the home screen. No passed or failed...just the home screen.  I started to panic, sure that meant I had failed.  I looked at the testing lady & she waved me out of the testing room.  She was holding a piece of paper in her hand, she looked up at me & said "You passed."  A huge wave of relief rushed over me as my knees gave out.  The only thing that kept me from hitting the floor was that I was holding on to the wall.  I gathered my composure and walked out to my car...where I lost it again & started completely freaking out!  I am actually a certified FNP...something I've dreamed about forever & it's actually a reality.  Praise Jesus...all the glory to Him!

0 comments: