BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Band Perry

Tuesday night, the Band Perry performed at the MS State Fair.  They are amazingly talented & put on a great show!  Even better, they are from MS!  It was just me & my niece, it was so much fun...it was her first concert & she loved it!  It was just as much fun to watch her as it was to watch the actual show.  Concerts are about the only time when I really dislike being short...it almost never fails unless I'm right at the stage, I end up not being able to see well.  Since my niece is little, she stood in a chair the whole time so she could see.  Here are a few pics from the concert...I shot some videos, but I haven't uploaded them from my phone yet.  I am not a photographer by any means tho.





0 comments: