BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Life as I know it

Since I've last been on here, I've spent 2 1/2 months in the New Orleans area, staying with my boss, I came back home to train some more with my other boss, and now in 1 1/2 weeks I will FINALLY be out on my own!  This job sure has been an adventure, that's for sure.  I do enjoy getting up to go to work everyday, though.  I really can't complain about my job.  It's not perfect, but what job is?

It always seems like I'm so super focused on my career.  But I am ready to switch my focus to my social/love life.  But, seriously, how do you do that when you don't have many close friends and the ones you do have are married?  And my best friend's idea of hanging out is me going over to her house, eating supper with her, her husband, & her little girl, and watching tv.  I love spending time with them, but I'm tired of just sitting around, doing nothing all the time.  And what's even harder is that I'm not the type to go to bars or anything, so I don't know what I want to go out & do, I just know I want to get out of the house.  I need to get out, meet people.  But how do you do that?  I mean, I'm not going to meet my future husband by sitting around my house or my friend's house.  I'm just stuck in a rut--I'm not going to go out by myself to meet people, but I don't have anyone to go out anywhere with me, everyone I'm around has their own family & significant others. Any ideas on how to get out of this rut??


0 comments: