BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

White crayon

I haven't been here in a while...there's not much to say.  Still no boyfriend or even any prospects.  This pretty much sums me up

So on to other things...work is great, not perfect but overall, I couldn't ask for a better job.  My patient load is picking up & I'm getting busy, which is awesome! 

A couple of weeks ago, I bought my first home...a 2BR/2BA trailer that I moved right next door to my parents. So maybe it isn't perfect or my dream home, but it works.  It's just what I need right now.  It's finally coming together and the power should be on tomorrow...which means move in can happen soon! 

On the other hand, my truck quit on me last week...no idea what's wrong with it. Luckily I have my Daddy's truck to drive til we figure it out...

So many things going on, it'd be easy to lose faith right about now. But I know that my God is still here & still in control so my faith keeps going...honestly my faith is what keeps me going. I'd be lost without it. 

0 comments: