BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Random facts

I am completely devoid of blogging topics at the moment, so I thought I'd just post some random facts about me...so here goes!

1. There's a good reason this blog is called "Random Ramblings of Me"...I tend to be just a little random most of the time...but I like it!

2. I love to travel.  I really want to visit all 50 states at some point in my life...as of right now, I've only been to 9 states, 11 if you count the ones that I've been in the airport.

3. I got my only paddling in school when I was in the 6th grade & got into a fist fight with this boy because he wouldn't leave my glasses alone & I told him that if he messed with them again, I would punch him...he did so I did...I was soo terrified of what my mama & daddy would say, but suprisingly I didn't get in too much trouble.

4. I tend to get very discouraged by all the people around me, especially high school classmates, getting married & having children, but I always remember that God has a greater plan for my life than I could ever imagine & that being a wife & mom fits in there somewhere, just not now.

5. Reading is one of my most favorite past times! My favorite authors are Jodi Picoult & Jennifer Weiner.  If you've never read any of their books, you should!

6. I completely lack any motivation to exercise, even though I know how important it is!  I want to get into shape, but I find myself unable to make myself get up & do something about it on most days.  



7.  I love football!  And this weekend was a great weekend!  A MS State win & a Giants win!  But sadly, a Colts loss.  Yep, I'm a fan of both Manning brothers.

0 comments: