BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Longing

I find myself longing for this place...I've only been there once & only for a week...but it holds a very special place in my heart.  Nicaragua is a very beautiful country full of beautiful, precious people.  
 We spent the week providing medical care, dental care, and sharing the love of Jesus with the people of a small Nicaraguan village of San Fransisco.  Before this trip I had never led anyone to salvation before, and I had that amazing opportunity while there.  It was an experience like no other.
 I can't wait to go back...hopefully I'll have the change to go back next September.  Until then I will continue to pray for the opportunity to go back & pray for the people whose lives we touched while we were there.

0 comments: