BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 2, 2011

Comfort zone...

The job hunt continues...so far NOTHING!  But it would help if I got certified.    But anyway, today I talked to a Nurse Practitioner recruiter and he said he had opportunities in New York state, Maine, & Minnesota for new grads.  While the thought of moving somewhere new & different sounds exciting...I'm WAY to chicken to actually do it.  It would be such an adventure, but it's so hard for me to get out there & get to know new people, so I'd be miserable.  I'm not brave enough to just move to some random place without knowing a soul.  I wish I was though.  That would be so much fun and so exciting.  Even to do it for just a couple of years.  I am truly a southern girl through & through so moving wouldn't be permanent...that is IF I ever got the courage to try it.


I am going to pray about it.  Sometimes God calls us to do things that aren't exactly in our comfort zone.  I used to think that I'd never go on a mission trip out of the country, but a year ago this week I went on my first trip to Nicaragua & I am already looking forward to the opportunity to go again with the same group in Sept. 2012.  I remember being nervous & a little freaked out , but now I see it as an opportunity to serve God as He calls me.  I pray that I can look at the possibility of moving off in the same light.  

0 comments: