BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 14, 2011

On Mission for Christ

For God, who said, 'Let there be light in the darkness,' has made this light shine in our hearts so we could know the glory of God that is seen in the face of Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 4:6

This week, we have several teams from my church that are all over the world sharing the love of Christ! This weekend groups left for Vancouver, North Africa, Russia, Peru, & Nicaragua to bring light to the darkness of the world over Spring Break.  I am so blessed to be a part of a church that sends so many people out constantly to further God's Kingdom.  Be in prayer for these groups over the course of this week. 

With so many groups going this week, it's gotten me to thinking about mission work for myself...and I can't wait to go again, but I just feel as if it's on hold right now with school.  Not only do I not have the time to take off to go anywhere, I also do not have the money. So 2011 doesn't look like a good year for me to go on a mission trip anywhere.  Even though I finish school in August, I figure I will spend the rest of the year getting certified and starting & getting settled into my new job...wherever that will be!  I'm so excited about the opportunities that will come open once I graduate & where my new career will take me.  But right now, I must get busy on a case study. 

0 comments: