BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Love for hockey

This past weekend, I went to my first ever hockey game!  Not only have I never been to a game before, but I had never even watched a hockey game before Saturday night.  I immediately fell in love with the game.  It  was incredible!   I now feel a need to learn as much about the game as I can, and to get back to another game ASAP!  So, I guess I can officially say I am a Mississippi Surge fan!  That is our SPHL team located on the coast of Mississippi.  After the game, we got to meet some of the players and get autographs...they were all great. 

Me & my sister went down to the coast (which is like a 3 hour drive for us) to visit a friend of ours & go to a Mardi Gras parade.  I didn't know Mardi Gras was that big down there.  Even though it was rainy, the parade was still great.  The rain held off until the tail end of the parade and it didn't start raining hard until we made it to the car. After the parade, our friend suggested the hockey game, so we were like why not...who knew I'd find a love for the sport. 

This weekend was a much needed break for me...even though I had 2 tests on Monday. I was able to spend most of the time during the car ride down there and back to study.  I am so ready to get out of school, so my weekends can be my fun times again, with no worries. 

I promise I will try to update more often & not just disappear into thin air!  NP school has a way of taking over my life!

Only about 5 months left!!!

0 comments: