BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 24, 2011

School has started...

After 2 weeks of delays, we finally had our first class of the Spring 2011 semester.  While I hate school, I was so glad to finally get this semester underway because that means the faster it'll (hopefully) go by and the sooner I'll be done altogether. I really haven't felt like blogging lately.  There's really not much to blog about, except whining and stressing over school & I'll save y'all the torture of reading that.  On a happier note, I am completely loving clinical...I have an amazing preceptor & we've been pretty busy & I really feel like I'm going to learn a lot.  And everyday I'm there I realize how much I will love my job once I get done.  It makes the entire torturous experience completely worth it. 

As of today, I have 14 weeks left of this semester and 27 weeks until I am done with school.  Awesome...and kind of scary at the same time.  I find it hard to believe that I can love something so much & despise it so much at the same time. I guess that's just how it goes sometimes. 

It is time for bed...night y'all.

0 comments: