BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I.Give.Up.

Yep, I'm having one of THOSE moments.  I give up on ever finding a guy.  It's just not gonna happen...got my hopes all up about this guy from the clinic & it's so obvious that he's not interested & I just look pathetic.  So I give up, but for some reason I can't make myself delete him from facebook.  I really should though.

I know all the things I should say/think...I am so blessed with the life I have (no doubt, I am, way more blessed than I deserve); the right guy will come along (IF he's out there, he got lost & won't ask for directions); I'm still young (true, but it's hard to feel that I'm too young to be married when most of my friends are married & have babies)

And most of the time I'm pretty good about keeping the upbeat attitude, but then there are times when I feel it's absolutely pointless to be positive about it.

I'm also starting to get anxious about a job...still no interviews...and I talked to this recruiting company and the lady seems to think that my chances of finding my dream job without relocating, which really bums me out because I love where I'm at right now...

0 comments: