BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 3, 2010

Nicaragua Bound

Tomorrow is the big day! It kind of overwhelms me when I start thinking about all the firsts I will experience tomorrow. My first trip out of the country. My first mission trip. First experience in a place with no electricity, running water, or all the comforts I'm used to. I'm so pumped though all those nerves are kinda taking a back seat. I've been poring over my suitcase making sure that I've put EVERYTHING I could need in it without overpacking. If I forget something, I won't be able to just run to WalMart to get it.

Also, I have my first TWO tests of nurse practitioner school the Monday after I get back. That kind of make me a little nervous! I guess I will have plenty of time to study on the planes!

Anyway, appreciate all prayers y'all want to send up for us! I'm sure I will have a ton of updates with AWESOME stuff that God did while I was gone!

0 comments: