BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 22, 2010

This ain't gossip girl, it's real life.

I spent today babysitting 2 of the 3 loves of my life! They come in the form of an almost 5 year old lil boy & a 9 year old girl. We shopped a little bit until they got tired & ill. Then came home & ate ice cream! They always light up my life when they're around. My neice ended up spending the night with me, she's snoozing away in the guest room as I type this. She's a mess. She was telling me about when she "broke up" with her boyfriend. She said he asked out another girl, so she told him "this ain't gossip girl, it's real life" & then she said "it's over", complete with snapping her fingers & shaking her head. Then she went on to say the next day she asked out another boy in her class. She keeps me entertained to say the least.

0 comments: