BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Survived Surgery

Well today, I had my gallbladder out. I had been having problems with it for a while & finally decided to do something about it. It was my first surgery...and I have to say, I didn't come off the anesthesia too well. I woke up whining...BIG time! Plus I was hurting like crazy in the recovery room. It took me forever to go to the bathroom so i could go home. I finally got home around 2:30 & I had been at the hospital since 5:45. But I actually left the hospital at 1, I had to go get my pain meds filled. I haven't taken any so far. I've been sleeping most of the day & felt so groggy, I didn't want any. I'm so sore, ready to heal, but it's really not that bad. Bout to go get me some more sleep. I'm sleeping on the couch tonight because in my bed I tend to sleep on my stomach & that just ain't gonna work for a while.

0 comments: