BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Day 16: Your opinion about your body and how comfortable you are with it.

Wow...this is a hard one to write about...mainly because I'm not happy or comfortable with my body AT ALL.  My opinion about my body is for the most part negative, so I just don't want to get into it all.  I do think I have pretty eyes & I actually like the fact that I'm short, even if I pretend to get offended when people call me midget, or shorty.


BUT with that being said I am actually doing something to change the way I look & the way I feel about my body.  Awhile back I joined this website, MyFitnessPal, but actually started using it a couple of weeks ago.  It's really awesome because you can track your calories & exercise & add friends that keep you motivated.  I tried to do couch 2 5K, but apparently my knee didn't agree, so I've decided to put that on hold & just walk for a while.  And on Tuesday I started Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred...and it's killing me, but in the most awesome way!

0 comments: